A meticulous review of the latest science and research allowed our Experts to develop an exciting intelligent ingredient-led formula, Skin Moisture Lock™ to unlock youthful-looking skin.
Expertly developed to fuse together the benefits of hyaluronic acidand ceramides, Skin Moisture Lock™ works from the inside-out to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps plump the appearance of the skin¹. The result is a more youthful complexion that looks smooth and supple. In fact, our pilot study showed that individuals experienced increased hydration by 64% andimproved wrinkle depth by 28%¹ after completing a course of Skin Moisture Lock™.
Hyaluronic acid is found in most cells in the body with the highest concentration found in the skin. With age, our levels decline and by the time we are 60 years old, many of us may have zero hyaluronic acid in our skin. Skin Moisture Lock™ uses a non-animal derived source of hyaluronic acid to help plump the appearance of the skin from within.
Ceramides are lipids that occur naturally in the uppermost layer of the skin and make up 50% of the stratum corneum. They play an important role in providing a waterproof protective barrier to the skin. Skin Moisture Lock™ features lipowheat oil to provide a source of glucosylceramides and ceramides.
- reduces the appearance of wrinkles* and plumps skin for a smoother, more youthful looking complexion
- hydrates* dull, lacklustre skin
- hydrates skin from the inside-out
- helps retain skin moisture* for a more hydrated complexion
Suitable for everyone concerned with ageing, dry skin and also the perfect supplement for clients with sensitive or reactive skins.
1. *Results based on a pilot study conducted on 12 participants aged between 30 – 61 (1 man and 11 women) over 12 weeks. Measurements were taken using Courage + Khazaka equipment and were taken at the beginning of the pilot study and at the end of the 12 weeks.
Advanced Nutrition Skin Moisture Lock
Take between 1 and 2 soft gels daily with food or as your health professional advises. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.